Custom Query (3254 matches)

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (61 - 63 of 3254)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#3250 fixed pptransfer does not show on Gcylc ros yb19052
Description

Hello CMS,

I run a suite (u-bp881) and it worked for the last 10 model years. But, the suite does not run and the status is "waiting" in the "housekeeping" on Gcylc because the "pptransfer" in the same year (18600701T000Z) does not show.

Here I have questions? How do I put the "pptransfer" task alone on the specific model year (18600701T000Z)? Otherwise, should I rerun the suite from the previous year or from the first year? if I do so, how do I implement it?

I appreciate your kind cooperation.

Thanks Kenji

#3249 fixed Tile Configuration in Namelist jules_surface_types um_support mtodt
Description

Hi

I'm currently trying to run a Met UM suite with 9 PFTs (u-bt231) )but when using a new ancillary file, I get an error related to the tile order specified in namelist jules_surface_types:

Namelist configuration   102  2  101  202  5  3  4  502  501  6  7  8  9

The numbers should read 102 103 101 202 201 3 4 502 501 6 7 8 9, though. In jules_surface_types, I prescribe

[namelist:jules_surface_types]
brd_leaf_dec=3
brd_leaf_eg_temp=2
brd_leaf_eg_trop=1
c3_grass=6
c4_grass=7
ndl_leaf_dec=5
ndl_leaf_eg=4
shrub_dec=9
shrub_eg=8

I copied those entries in jules_surface_types from a UKESM suite and changed the order according to my ancillary file, so I don't understand where the different indices stem from. Many thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers Markus

#3248 answered Error making vegfrac ancillary um_support anmcr
Description

Hello Helpdesk,

My job is u-bt436, running on Monsoon 2. It is a nested suite over a region of Antarctica, with domains at 4 km, 1.5 km, and 333 m. The model runs fine if I run with only the 4 and 1.5 km domains. However, when I add the 333 m domain, it is unable to generate the vegfrac ancillary. The error given is:

NO DATA FROM WHICH TO SET UNRESOLVED POINTS

*ERROR: No source data available in target domain

I'm afraid that I don't know how to get around this.

I did think that I could perhaps take the vegfrac ancillaries that were successfully made for the 1.5 km domain, and interpolate them to the 333 m domain, and with the aid of Xancil make the actual ancillaries.

Many thanks for your help,

Andrew

Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.