Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

#1523 closed help (fixed)

UMRECON build failed

Reported by: ggxmy Owned by: ros
Component: UM Model Keywords: bld.cfg
Cc: gmann Platform: MONSooN
UM Version: 8.4

Description

Dear CMS Helpdesk,

I'm having a trouble with my UM job, tdvur, which is HadGEM3 vn8.4 CheST+GLOMAP-mode. I use a couple of branches. This job was created by copying tdvut, which ran successfully. I added one more branch vn8.4_MY_Nenes_coldiags and modified other branches a little to avoid conflicts. I got following message in Monsoon:/home/myosh/output/tdvur000.tdvur.d15084.t145128.comp.leave, and I don't know how to resolve this problem. I hope you can help me.

Thank you.
Masaru Yoshioka

COMP_UMRECON is true - run build command
ERROR: /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg: LINE 224:
       tool::fflags::UM::control::top_level::atm_step: invalid sub-package in declaration.
ERROR: /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg: LINE 225:
       tool::fflags::UM::control::top_level::atm_step_4A: invalid sub-package in declaration.
ERROR: /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg: LINE 226:
       tool::fflags::UM::control::top_level::initial: invalid sub-package in declaration.
ERROR: /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg: LINE 227:
       tool::fflags::UM::control::top_level::initial_4A: invalid sub-package in declaration.
ERROR: /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg: LINE 229:
       tool::fflags::UM::control::top_level::u_model_4A: invalid sub-package in declaration.
Build failed on Wed Mar 25 14:52:00 2015.
Build command started on Wed Mar 25 14:51:58 2015.
->Parse configuration: start
Config file (bld): /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/umrecon/cfg/bld.cfg
Config file (bld): /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/baserepos/UMATMOS/cfg/bld.cfg
Config file (bld): /projects/ukca/myosh/tdvur/baserepos/JULES/cfg/bld.cfg
->Parse configuration: 2 seconds
->TOTAL: 2 seconds
UMRECON build failed

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ggxmy

This is a nudged double-call job that I created based on the recent release job xlava.

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by ros

  • Owner changed from um_support to ros
  • Status changed from new to accepted

Hi Masaru,

It looks like FCM has got itself a bit confused, this can happen sometimes when doing incremental builds and swapping lots of branches in and out. Please try forcing a full extract and build by going to UMUI window FCM Configuration → FCM extract directories and output levels and switching on Force full extract and Force full build.

Regards,
Ros.

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by annette

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from accepted to closed

Hi Masaru,

As there's been no response, we assume this fixed your issue, so I am closing the ticket.

Regards,
Annette

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.