Opened 5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

#1577 closed help (fixed)

UM build fails after adding subroutines to vn8.6 in UKCA subdirectory

Reported by: markr Owned by: um_support
Component: UM Model Keywords: adding files to branch
Cc: Platform: MONSooN
UM Version: 8.6

Description (last modified by annette)

Hello,
I am struggling getting the UM to comile after I added 2 subroutines.
I initially developed them within the ukca_main1-ukca_main1.F90 file
so that I could be sure that they work.
I now need to put them in their own module and cannot seem to get the build to work.

Initially I just added and committed the new file to my branch and then tried to use variations of ! DEPENDS ON: to try to get the build to complete.

$ grep minmax xklse000.xklse.d15149.t104440.comp.leave

gmake: *** No rule to make target ukca_minmaxsumnd_mod.o', needed by ukca_main1.o'. Stop.

Currently the file is a module with 2 subroutines and htere is a "USE" statement in ukca_main1.

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by grenville

Offline communication — Mark may have the solution

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by annette

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

From offline communication, this turned out to be a typo.

Annette

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by annette

  • Description modified (diff)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.