Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #1951, comment 12


Ignore:
Timestamp:
05/09/16 18:07:52 (4 years ago)
Author:
mattjbr123
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #1951, comment 12

    initial v1  
    22 
    331) Changed the usage profile associated with these diagnostics to pp4 (I think), so that they would be output to a pp file rather than seemingly disappearing into the unknown. At least some of these diagnostics had a time profile of TALLTS. 
    4 2) This brought up the error, so I backtracked, reinstated the original usage profile for these variables, and instead cloned them and changed the usage profile of the cloned variables. At this point there are 2 copies of each variable in STASH, one going to 'secondary store', the other to pp4 (or whatever pp file it was). 
    5 3) The error still came up and at this point I had a good look in the documentation to try and fathom what STASH was doing and I realised that TALLTS, the **time** profile associated with the variables, was not being written to the STASHC file which is where rdbasis was reading from, but the variables requesting TALLTS as their time profile, were, causing it to fail as it could not find TALLTS.  
    6 4) Next, I removed TALLTS completely, created a new one with name ALLTS that was identical to it and assigned all the variables that were on TALLTS to ALLTS. This fixed the unrecognised time profile error but brought up the same error with the usage profile associated with most of these variables - UPUKCA. 
     42) This brought up the error, so I backtracked, reinstated the original usage profile for these diagnostics, and instead cloned them and changed the usage profile of the cloned variables. At this point there are 2 copies of each variable in STASH, one going to 'secondary store', the other to pp4 (or whatever pp file it was). 
     53) The error still came up and at this point I had a good look in the documentation to try and fathom what STASH was doing and I realised that TALLTS, the **time** profile associated with the diagnostics, was not being written to the STASHC file which is where rdbasis was reading from, but the diagnostics requesting TALLTS as their time profile, were, causing it to fail as it could not find TALLTS. I then removed the diagnostics that were outputting to a fieldsfile so that we were back to one copy of each diagnostic going to the 'secondary store'. 
     64) Next, I removed TALLTS completely, created a new one with name ALLTS that was identical to it and assigned all the diagnostics that were on TALLTS to ALLTS. This fixed the unrecognised time profile error but brought up the same error with the usage profile associated with most of these diagnostics - UPUKCA. 
    775) I repeated step 4) for the usage profile, creating one identical to UPUKCA called UPUKCA2, but this time it did not fix the problem.  
    88